Yesterday, we celebrated mom’s birthday. Her birthday was actually on October 27th but because it was a weekday, we decided to celebrate it this weekend. As usual, my mom prefers to celebrate it at home than dining outside. While my mom and elder sister prepared to cook the foods for the party, I volunteered to do the dessert.
Because I was craving for Buko Pandan, I decided to make one. So here’s my own version of Buko Pandan. Pardon me with the photos because I ain’t a good photographer. LOL!
Buko Pandan a la Gigi 😀
- 1 kilo small Sago
- 4 cups Buko strips
- 4 cups cubed Pandan-flavored Green Gulaman
- 3 cans of All-Purpose Cream
- 4 cans of Condensed Milk
- Boil Pandan leaves. Remove the leaves from the water and pour the Gulaman powder.
- Cook the gulaman according to its cooking instructions. Once thick, pour the Gulaman to a pan and let it cool for at least 2 hours. Cut into cubes.
- Mix the cubed gulaman with the fresh Buko strips and sago.
- Add the all-purpose cream and condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Enjoy the chilled creamy and delicious Buko Pandan. ♥