This is my version of Oatmeal Pancake with Candy Sprinkles:
- 400 grams Hotcake Mix
- 5 tbsp Oatmeal
- 2 large Eggs
- Candy Sprinkles
- Put 1 1/2 cup of hot water to the oats and stir until smooth. Add the Hotcake mix and 2 cups of water or fresh milk. Mix well.
- Beat the eggs and add to the batter.
- Grease the pre-heated pan with 1 tsp Margarine.
- Pour generous amount of batter to the heated pan and top with Candy Sprinkles. Once bubbles start to appear, turn the pancake upside down.
- Serve with your favorite Syrup. Enjoy!