My mom and I baked this on Sunday night.
1 cup Butter
2 cups Fullcream Milk
1 1/2 cups White Sugar
4 tbsp Water
2 cups All-purpose Flour
1 cup Cocoa Powder (Bensdorp)
2 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Baking Powder
1. In a pan, mix butter, fullcream milk, sugar, and water on a low heat until butter is completely melted.
2. Mix the batter to the sifted dry ingredients until well-blended.
3. Pour the mixture to a non-stick baking pan or slightly greased baking pan.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
1/2 cup Condensed Milk
4 Egg yolks
1 pinch salt
1. Mix all the ingredients and continue stirring until thick on a low fire.
2. Pour the frosting on the cake.
3. Let the cake and frosting cool and then serve. Enjoy!