1/2 kg Fresh Strawberries (Chilled)
2 boxes (250 ml each box) All-purpose Cream
1 can (350 ml) Condensed Milk
3 tbsp Evaporated Milk
Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup (Optional)
- Wash the strawberries and remove the leaves. Slice into 2-4 pieces depending on its size and set aside. Cut 6-8 pieces of strawberries into small cubes (about 1 cm) for garnishment and set aside.
- Using a blender, blend the chilled all-purpose cream and evaporated milk until slightly frothy (about 3-5 minutes). Add the condensed milk and continue blending for 3 minutes.
- Add the strawberries. Continue blending for 3 minutes.
- Gradually transfer the ice cream mixture into a clean container and add about 1 tbsp cubed strawberries, mix until combined. Put Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup. Using a spatula, stroke about 2-3 times in the mixture. Add another layer of the ice cream mixture, add cubed strawberries, and mix. Put Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup and stroke 2-3 times using a spatula. Repeat the process with the remaining ice cream mixture.
- Freeze overnight. Serve and enjoy!